Looking to create audio clips in a British English accent? It's easy with our AI-powered voice generator!
Hear the Voice Generator in action
Play the clip below to hear a sample of what our British voice generators sound like!
How to Use the British Voice Changer
1) Sign up for a Podcastle account: You can click the 'Sign-up' button at the top of the page if you don't already have an account. Then select either our Free, Storyteller or Pro plan depending on how much audio you want to create.
2) Add Your Text: Select 'AI Voices' from your Podcastle account. You'll then see a text editor appear that allows you to write (or copy and paste) what you want to say.
3) Select Your Voice: Navigate to the drop-down menu next to your text and select either 'Diane' or 'Nathan' and click ‘generate’. Within seconds your text will be converted into audio.
4) Export Your Content: Export your final audio file after making any necessary adjustments.
The Benefits of Using an AI Voice Changer
1) Humanlike Voices
Our AI tools can replicate all kinds of voices, including British and English accents and they sound just like a human voice. Want to create narration for a creative project? A podcast with a British flavor? Or maybe just a fun project for family and friends. You can do it here.
2) Convert quickly
Generating your audio content doesn’t mean hours of waiting. Short pieces of text will be ready in seconds and even longer recordings will only take minutes. Upload your text, select your voice and click generate. See how fast it is!
3) Transcribe existing audio
Have an audio clip you want to hear in a British accent? Upload the audio and our software will transcribe it and then let you turn it back into audio… but with a whole new voice!
Here's some of the most frequently asked questions about using British AI voice generators.
Can you change your voice to have a British accent?
You certainly can mate. Sounding British is easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy with our lovely AI voice generator. All you need to do is find the audio you want to change or type out what you want to say and click ‘generate’. Before you can say ‘cheerio’ you’ll have your audio content in a realistic British accent.
How much does it cost to generate audio in a British accent?
Our free plan gives you 10,000 characters of text into audio, that’s about 1500 - 2000 words or the size of a long blog post. Our paid plans allow you to convert up to 1 million characters a month… that’s longer than Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens!
How to speak in a British accent?
You can work with a speech and language therapist like King George did in The King’s Speech, or you can listen to British films and YouTube videos to try and imitate specific sounds. You could even do what Dick Van Dyke did in Mary Poppins and just sound Australian (Cor blimey!). The easiest way though might be to use our AI voice generator, which will say whatever you want to hear but with a realistic AI voice using a British accent.
What are some famous British accents?
Famous British people with notable voices include Sir David Attenborough (sometimes also known as ‘the British nature documentary voice guy’), The Beatles, who are from Liverpool and had ‘scouse’ accents. There are also cockney accents, which belong to working-class Londoners like Michael Caine, Bob Hoskins and David Beckham.