If you're looking to add some personality to your project, or just want a new and unique voice, you may be interested in synthetic voice creation. This process takes text and converts it into an audio clip that sounds just like a real person! In this guide, we'll show you how to create a synthetic voice using AI technology. So let's not waste any more of your time and get started!
How to Make an AI Voice with Podcastle?
Introducing to you the best AI voice generator out there: Podcastle. Our synthetic voice software will help you effortlessly create natural-sounding speech. And trust us, using Podcastle is as easy as it can get!
Here is what you can do with Podcastle's voice cloning feature:
- Create a digital voice copy that sounds just like you!
- Convert written text into audio files with ease
- Eliminate the need for professional voice overs
- Use your digital voice copy for audio books, podcasts, tutorials, marketing videos, and more!
And the best part is, it only takes a few simple steps to get started:
1) Record yourself reading 70 sentences. Then, wait until we check the sentences and report back to you if there are any issues.
2) If there are any issues with your recording, solve them and resend it to us.
3) Once all the issues are resolved and there is nothing wrong with your audio, we'll contact you back with your AI-generated voice clone which you can use to convert text to speech with your own voice!
You can also check out our 19 AI voice skins and convert your text to speech using one of them!
Synthetic Voice: Meaning & History
What is a synthetic voice? A synthetic voice is a voice that has been artificially created using technology. This means that the voice doesn't actually exist in the real world - it has been generated by a computer.
Synthetic voice creation has been around for a long time! The first synthetic voices were created in the early 1800s using speech synthesizers, which converted text into audible speech. However, these voices sounded very mechanical and robotic, and weren't very realistic.
Over the years, synthetic voice technology has improved a lot. In the 1950s, Bell Labs developed the first computer-generated speech system, which could create realistic sounding voices. This technology was used to create the first synthetic voice, which was called "Computer".
Since then, synthetic voice technology has continued to evolve, and today there are a number of different ways to create synthetic voices. One popular method is to use AI technology to create a "voice skin" or persona. This involves creating a digital copy of a real person's voice, and then using this copy to generate new voices.
How Can Synthetic Voice Creation Help You?
Here's a scenario:
You're sitting at his desk in your home office, looking at the stack of papers that need to be read. You have been planning to record an audiobook for months now, but you just never seemed to find the time to read through all of the material yourself. It is frustrating, because you know that you could do a great job reading it aloud yourself.
You also know that the material you've researched, collected and written are going to be pretty helpful for thousands of people out there. But you just don't have enough hours in the day.
"If only there was an easier way to do this," you think to yourself.Then, you stumble upon an AI- powered synthetic voice software that helps you clone your voice and only requires from you to read 70 pretty short sentences.
Sounds like a perfect solution, doesn't it? You would be able to create an audio of you reading the book, without actually reading it! Then you could simply download your audio and release the audiobook on Amazon or iTunes.
From only this one use case, we can deduct that synthetic voice creation has the following benefits:
1. You can save your time and create audiobooks without reading the material yourself
2. You can create audio files of you speaking any text you want
3. You can create realistic and natural sounding voices using AI technology
But these are only the few benefits of using synthetic voice. The most important benefits of synthetic voice creation are:
Synthetic voice creation is a lot faster than traditional voice recording methods. This is because you don't need to spend hours recording yourself reading the text. With synthetic voice, all you need to do is provide the software with a recording of your voice, and it will do the rest!
Creating a synthetic voice used to be a complicated and expensive process. But thanks to advances in artificial intelligence (AI), it's now possible to create high quality synthetic voices using only a recording of your own. So today, synthetic voice is much more affordable than the traditional voice recording methods. This is because you don't need to pay for a professional studio or equipment. All you need is a computer and an internet connection!
One of the most impressive benefits of synthetic voice is that it can create realistic and natural sounding voices. This is because of the AI technology that is used to create the voice skins. With this technology, you can create a digital copy of a real person's voice, and then use this copy to generate new voices.
So, if you're looking for a fast, affordable and realistic way to create synthetic voices, then you should definitely consider using AI voice cloning technology.
How to create an AI voice
1) Find the right software for your needs. This will depend on whether you want to clone your own voice or make it sound like someone else.
2) To clone your own voice you'll need to provide samples of yourself speaking so that the AI technology can mimic your speaking and create a 'voice skin'.
3) Different companies will offer solutions for creating AI voices from scratch, allowing you to pick different qualities to the voice or picking from pre-existing voices.
4) You'll use a text editor to tell your AI voice what to say, generating brand new human-like audio content.
Creating synthetic voices has a lot of benefits, from saving time to creating realistic and natural sounding voices. But the most important benefit of all is that you can use them for any purpose you want! So whether you're looking to create audiobooks without reading the material yourself, generate audio files of text, or just want a realistic digital voice copy, Podcastle's synthetic voice software is perfect for you!