Technical Customer Support Specialist
About the company:
Podcastle is an AI-powered, collaborative podcast creation platform that helps professional and amateur podcasters create, edit and distribute production-quality podcasts in seconds. Our mission is to democratize access to broadcast storytelling through easy-to-use tools that are professional yet fun.
Our team's mission is to empower podcast content interaction and creation using speech & audio-related technologies. We are focused on cutting-edge R&D in areas like text, speech & audio, audio processing and we are looking for top talents to work on these exciting technologies, integrate them into our product, and ultimately bring joy to our user base!
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Technical Customer Support Specialist to join our team. As a Technical Customer Support Specialist, you will play a crucial role in providing exceptional customer service and assistance to our current and prospective users. Your primary responsibility will be to respond to customer inquiries, resolve issues, and ensure their overall satisfaction with our products and services.
A successful candidate will possess the ability to both (1) develop a deep understanding of our product and technology and (2) develop a deep empathy for our current and prospective customers.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide prompt, courteous, and accurate support via various channels (e.g., chat, email, Discord, Twitter)
- Assist customers with product setup, troubleshooting, and general inquiries
- Proactively address customer concerns and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Escalate complex or unresolved cases to the appropriate internal teams, including QA, developers, and Product Managers, for thorough investigation and resolution. Effective communication and collaboration with these key stakeholders are critical to the success of this role, ensuring that customer issues are properly addressed and resolved in timely manner.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge base of our products, services, and policies
- Continuously improve customer support processes and contribute to Help Center articles
- Utilize Intercom or similar customer support software to manage customer interactions and maintain accurate records
Who we’re looking for:
- Proven work experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar role for at least two years
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills with a customer-centric approach
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Familiarity with Intercom or similar customer support software is highly desirable
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine desire to help customers
Desired experience in:
- Experience with manual testing, web and mobile application
- Experience with any audio or video software
- Health Insurance
- GYM membership
- Professional Development
- Flat company structure
- Pioneering mindset of innovative people around
- Competitive and dynamic salary system
- Immediate insight into the effectiveness of your contributions
If this sounds like the next step you want to take on your career path, we look forward to your CV at