Mid/Senior React.js Developer
Ready to help revolutionize audio storytelling? Podcastle is an AI-powered, collaborative podcast creation platform that helps professional and amateur podcasters create, edit and distribute production-quality podcasts in seconds. Our mission is to democratize access to broadcast storytelling through easy-to-use tools that are professional yet fun.
Podcastle team's mission is to empower podcast content interaction and creation using speech & audio related technologies. We are focused on cutting-edge R&D in areas like text, speech & audio, audio processing and we are looking for top talents to work on these exciting technologies, integrate them into our product, and ultimately bring joy to our user base!
Typical responsibilities include:
- Moderate highly complex programming tasks and provide code reviews of various development tasks
- Present technical ideas, high-level concepts, and solutions to internal and external stakeholders
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality reusable code
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
We’re looking for someone with the following skills and qualities:
- Proficiency in building front-end applications on React.js/TypeScript
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- A solid understanding of functional programming principles
- Confident designing frontend architecture and passionate about performance
- Experience mentoring and helping teammates, doing code reviews and pair-programming
Working schedule: Monday to Friday, 10:00- 19:00 (We are extremely flexible!)
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
- Professional development program
- Pioneering mindset of innovative people around
- Immediate insight into the effectiveness of your contributions
- Nice and colorful working atmosphere in the center of Yerevan
Deadline: June 30th, 2021